Saturday, January 15, 2011

Less Talky, More Bloggy

Well Kelly, all I have to say is, you get what you ask for.

Yes, I have been incommunicado for the last month. Yes, I am the worst, and yes, if you still read my blog, you will see more from me soon.

The holidays have a nasty way of sneaking up on me. Around November 28th or so, I realize Christmas is coming and maybe I should buy some stuff for those I love. December 15th, I'm considering looking at Amazon. December 20th, I realize I need to get my mom a Christmas present AND that birthday present I forgot to get her back in July, and December 22nd, I'm on Amazon at midnight so my stuff gets to me by the 24th. Thank you Amazon Prime!

Christmas hits me like this:Or like this:Or even this:
Anyway, despite a sub-par holiday, this new year is promising to be a good one! I'm working at a new restaurant called Uneeda Burger in Fremont, and having so much fun. I do front of house during the day, but they let me come in and volunteer on the line on my days off. It's been great, but I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm going to cut off a finger. Little do they know I've been there, done that, and have lingering phobias of hand/knife injuries. I am becoming quite adept at not cutting myself thank you very much.

Anyway, happy new year everyone! Let's make 2011 the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment