Monday, November 15, 2010

Wolf Shirts

For those of you that don't live in the Seattle area, let me give you a clue to what the weather is like today: cold, cloudy, and wet. It's on days like today that I need a little something extra to get me through the day. Due to my aversion to drugs and my laziness keeping me from brewing coffee, I have a special go-to-pick-me-up:
Granted, my wolf shirt doesn't look like that one, but you get the idea. Already being late to work and feeling extremely sick this morning, the wolf shirt was an excellent choice.
In addition to my wolf shirt, I got a new sweatshirt last night and have been basking in the glory of new-sweatshirt-feel all day, you know, the fleecy feeling of a new sweatshirt before it gets all pilly on the inside. I feel like I'm wearing pajamas today. I'm glad I'm also wearing wolf shirt, otherwise I would fall asleep from not having the sheer force of wolf adrenaline running through my veins.
I think I may get some Pho later. If I do, then a trifecta of awesome will soon occur, and I can conquer the world.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this blog entry is actually clever and funny. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you looked as hot in real life as you do in these drawings, I'd totally let you do those things to me that we always talk about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would follow you to the ends of the earth. You are a goddess. Keep making me laugh at work please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel, why are you surprise by that?

    ReplyDelete